Contact us to see how your business can benefit from Chamber Membership, we’ll be happy to provide a new member information packet. Remember your membership fee is tax deductible as a business expense.
- Business Referrals of Chamber members are given every day for those that inquire by telephone, email, or walk-in.
- Networking and Marketing. Contacts can be made by serving on the Board of Directors, serving on a committee, hosting a Business After Hours event (BAH), attending a BAH, attending Member-Affiliate Luncheons, and participating in Chamber events. Connect with fellow business members, prospective clients, and visitors.
- Visibility on the Chamber Website’s Member Directory. Your business listing includes business name and contact information. Your email address and webpage are hyper-linked for easy access.
- Brochure, Flyer, and Business Cards of members are displayed in the Chamber office available to the thousands of visitors that walk into the office seeking local business information.
- A voice in the community. The Chamber looks out for the interests of your business on a local level while providing information about issues and projects. The Chamber sits on numerous boards and committee’s across the County.
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies for new businesses, milestones, or grand re-openings. The Chamber helps your business before you make that commitment. (Non-members can request a ribbon cutting at the cost of $15.00) The Chamber invites the media, and assists in promoting your event. The Chamber brings the ribbon and the big scissors for the photo opt for your memorable event.
- Business After Hours provides opportunity to network with fellow business members, increase business contacts, and develop your contact base. The Chamber office sends out invitations to all members. As a member host, this allows you to “show off” your establishment and inform the fellow members of the services and/or products you provide. $150 fee for hosting Business After Hours, helps to offset cost of promotion of your event.
- The Annual Banquet is held to thank the previous year’s members for their support of the Rawlins Chamber of Commerce and to recognize outgoing and incoming board members. Awards for Member of the Year and others are given out based on membership nominations and voting.
- Annual Sponsorship Events. The Chamber throughout the year hosts events to be sponsored. This is a great way for you to promote your business. Main sponsorship events are the Annual Banquet in March and the Cow Plop in August.
- Volunteer Opportunities are always available in all aspects of Chamber work. This allows you to interact with the Board of Directors, staff, and other Chamber members in events or projects of your choice.
- Promotional Material of Carbon County throughout the year are handed out to tourist, business conventions, events and welcome bags. Also known as “SWAG” is one step, to get your business recognized through the Chamber. You provide the material, we provide the marketing. The Chamber is contacted numerous times throughout the year to provide information about the community and businesses for bags. (2016 – 880 bags were handed out)
- Weekly Chamber By-lines & Monthly Newsletter. The Chamber creates a weekly mass e-mail through Constant Contact. If you have a special or would like to let customers know what you have going on, let us know and we’ll share it in the weekly email.
- Monthly Member Affiliate Luncheons are a networking opportunity to come and learn from the monthly guest speaker. We also give every attending person an opportunity to pass out information and/or discuss what is going on with your business or organization in the coming weeks until the next luncheon.
- Facebook, if you have a business page to promote your business we’ll “Share” it and help promote you.
- ACH Withdrawal Option, Requires 1/3 down and Monthly withdrawals for the balance of the year.
- Bulk Mail Services. Utilize the Chamber’s bulk mail stamp for large promotional flyers, events, news to your customers and best of all, save some money. Utilizing this feature can save you half off the regular postage cost.
(Minimum 200 pieces, maximum 3 page weight limit, USPS only accepts cash or check, M-F up to 1:00pm, & the Chamber has all the paperwork and we’ll walk you through the whole process).
- Tax Deductible, membership in the Chamber can be written off as a business expense.
- Membership Plaque. Membership plaques with yearly tags are presented to new members. Proudly displaying community pride and Chamber membership to your customers.
19. Star Program. Eligibility in the monthly Star Business Award which is award to a Chamber member that goes above and beyond within the community